All of you know that I love to color, so the Ornate Style stamp set caught my eye as soon as I saw it. There are two stamp sets and each stamp set has coordinating dies in the Ornate Garden Suite. I used the Ornate Style stamp set and the Ornate Layers dies, which were released from Stampin' Up! earlier this month. They were teasing us a little with this sneak peek of one of the new products in the 2020-2021 annual catalog. I am so happy they did!
Which one do you like best?
I am having a hard time trying to figure out which one I like best?
- Balmy Blue - light and dark
- Calypso Coral - light
- Crumb Cake - light and dark
- Highland Heather - light and dark
- Night of Navy - light and dark
- Petal Pink - light and dark
- Pool Party - light and dark
- Pretty Peacock - light and dark
- So Saffron - light
- Calypso Coral - light and dark
- Crumb Cake - dark
- Daffodil Delight - light and dark
- Old Olive - light and dark
- Seaside Spray - light and dark
Still undecided which is your favorite. Me too!
I hope you are having a great week. It has been raining a lot here in Ohio and it is suppose to rain the rest of the week. At least it is suppose to be nice this weekend.
Have a great day!
Happy Stampin and
If you need to purchase any products for this project, click the image below. If you would like to shop for other items, click on the SHOP NOW sign.