A group of my friends and fellow demonstrators have a Facebook group together. Recently we started doing Mystery Stamping. One person each month designs a card and then we are all given clues on how to make it. I was able to participate last month in it and this is the card I made. I had so much fun!
A day or two before the mystery stamping day, we are given a list of supplies. For this card these were the supplies we had to get together and ready.
- Pick a small print Designer Series Paper (DSP) or three coordinating DSP. Cut 3 strips of Designer Series Paper measuring 1-1/4" x 3".
- Choose 2 coordinating cardstock (CS) colors.
Color #1 cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base scored at 4-1/4" and cut another 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" from the same color.
Color #2 cut 4" x 5 1/4" from the second color CS.
- Choose a coordinating ribbon.
- Choose a small sentiment stamp.
- Choose a circle or other shape the sentiment will fit on
- Choose a slightly larger shape for layering.
- Choose an ink color.
- Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Choose pearls, rhinestones or other bling if desired.
We then given clues throughout the day and how to put it together. It was so neat to see how everyone interrupted the directions and how different our cards were.
I added the three pearls, which I colored with the Pool Party Blends, to finish off the card. I love that about our Stampin Blends. You can color our Rhinestones, Pearls and Ribbons with any of the Stampin' Blends and get just the right color that you need for your project.
Do you think you would like to do a Mystery Stamping? Please comment below and let me know.
I am very excited that Emily and Jeff have decided to go ahead with the wedding in July! I will now be very busy this weekend working on wedding projects. I can't wait! I am so excited for them. I really hope our families will be able to make it.
Have a fantastic weekend and a Happy Memorial Day!
Happy Stampin and
If you need to purchase any products for this project, click the image below. If you would like to shop for other items, click on the SHOP NOW sign.