When I looked through the catalog for the first time, I couldn't wait to get the new designer series paper. They were so pretty in the catalog, and I knew in person they would even prettier. I was right and can't wait to share them with all of you!
I am having my paper share for the new Stampin' Up! January-June mini catalog starting today until January 9th. I will be placing my order very early on January 10th.
This time I will be offering three options, one for designer series paper only, one for specialty paper only and the third for both. All of the paper 12" x 12" paper will be cut into 6" x 12" size, so you can use them for scrapbooking too.
If you order more than one option, you only pay shipping once.
Option #1 - Designer Series Paper Only
You will receive 1/4 of the following packs:
6" x 12"
- Artfully Composed
- Flowering Fields
- Heart & Home
- Hey Sports Fan
- Sweet Talk
- Symbols of Fortune
6" x 6"
- New Horizons (6" x 6")
4" x 6"
- Abstract Beauty
- $39.75 with shipping
- $31.00 with porch pick up
You will receive the following:
- Mother of Pearl - one 6" x 12"
- Simple Shimmer - two 6" x 12"
- Vellum Layering Designs - three 6" x 12"
You will receive a total of 6 6" x 12" sheets. all for $7 plus $8.75 for shipping.
- $15.75 with shipping - you only pay shipping once
- $7.00 with porch pick up
Option #3 - I want it all
You will receive everything in Option #1 and Option #2.
- $46.75 with shipping - you only pay shipping once
- $38.00 with porch pick up
Deadline for registration and fee is due on January 9th.
TIMELINE FOR PAPER SHARE:
- Deadline to RSVP with payment is January 9, 2022.
- You can pay me via PayPal, or by check. If you are paying by check, I must receive it by January 12th.
- My email address for PayPal is firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will place the order on January 10th
- Paper Shares will be ready to pick up or will be mailed the week of January 24th. I will email all of the participants and let you know when they are ready.
SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT PAPER SHARE - PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING:
- If there is a back order of any of the papers, this will delay the shipping of the paper. I will send you an email and let you know the details of the delay.
- As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator we are not allowed to cash and carry Designer Series Paper. If you are expecting delivery immediately, it is not an option.
To register for my paper share, email me at and I will send you the link to register.
Sending everyone lots of love and hugs.
Have a great day!