Tomorrow, May 3rd, is the last day to sign up for the beautiful new Stampin' Up! 2020/2021 annual catalog paper share. The designer series papers are so beautiful in this catalog. I haven't seen all of them in person, but the ones I have, are gorgeous. You are going to want all of them!
How would you like a sample of all of the designer series papers without having to buy full packs of paper? You can when you join my paper share!
Here are the details:
You will receive one 6" x 12" of each of the designs in the packs of the following papers:
- Beauty Of The Earth
- Bloom Where You're Planted
- Expressions In Ink
- Hand Penned
- In The Wild
- Pansy Petals
- Simply Elegant
- Sweet Symmetry
- You're A Peach
You will receive one 6" x 6" of each of the designs in the pack of:
- Tidings Of Christmas
You will receive 54 sheets of the 6" x 12" and 12 sheets of the 6" x 6" for a total of 66 sheets of designer series paper.
Please note that this paper share does not include the In Good Taste designer series paper as this is a carryover product from the last annual catalog.
The cost for this paper share is $40, plus $8.50 for shipping if you can't pick up your paper share.
TIMELINE FOR PAPER SHARE:
- Deadline to RSVP with payment is May 3, 2021.
- You can pay me via PayPal (friends and family only), Apple Pay or by check. If you do not pay Friends and Family I will have to charge you the fee.
- Here is the link for PayPal PayPal with Stampin Scrapper
- I will place the order on May 4th
- Paper Shares will be ready to pick up or will be mailed by the end of May. I will email all of the participants and let you know when they are ready.
SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT PAPER SHARE - PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING:
- If there is a back order of any of the papers, this will delay the shipping of the paper. I will send you an email and let you know the details of the delay.
- As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator we are not allowed to cash and carry Designer Series Paper. If you are expecting delivery immediately, it is not an option.
To register for my paper share, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Sending everyone lots of love and hugs.
Happy Stampin and