Welcome to Fall Friday 2020 Week #6! Can you believe it is week 6 already? I hope you are enjoying my projects so far. This week I have an easy and fast Latte holder for you. I made these for each of the attendees at my Holiday Extravaganza. They were a hit with everyone.
I used the Warm Hugs stamp set from the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog for the sentiment on this project. It was perfect! I got the Starbucks's latte packets from Amazon, but you can find them in stores. I punched out the sentiment with a 1 3/8" circle punch (retired), since it fit perfect with the Story Label punch. You could easily use one of the circles from the Layering Circle dies.
To make this project you will need the following paper. For a complete list of all the products I used, please see the end of this post.
- cut at 3 3/4" x 11" score at 7 1/4" and 7 3/4"
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Mini Macaron
- scraps for leaves and acorn
- scrap for 1 3/8" circle (retired)
Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper
- cut at 3 1/2" x 4"
To make the hole for the latte packet to slide in, you can use any punch you have. I used the Story Label punch from the annual catalog. Slide the end of the cardstock that has the smallest section all the way into the punch. Center it from on each side and punch.
I have a couple of tips for you:
- Do not throw away the piece you punch out, as you will use it at the top for the sentiment
- Put dimensionals at the very top of the holder to adhere your sentiment. You want to make sure there is a space to put the latte under to hold it
- Use a strong adhesive, Tear and Tape or Stampin' Seal+ to adhere the bottom section to the main section
I finished decorating the latte holder with punching out the two leaves and the acorn from the Autumn Punch Pack.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to stop by. Have a great day and weekend.
Happy Stampin and
If you need to purchase any products for this project, click the image below. If you would like to shop for other items, click on the SHOP NOW sign.