It's time for my product share for the 2020-2021 annual catalog. If you are like me and want it all, but don't want to pay for a full pack of each of the papers, this is perfect for you! Stampin' Up! has designed beautiful designer series paper for the catalog. I am so excited to share them with all of you.
You will get a sample of all the new designer series papers and ribbons at a fraction of the price it would cost you to order each product individually. Everyone, including customers and demonstrators, like having a sample of each of the products in the new catalog.
I will have four different options for you this time.
2020-2021 Paper Share Only is $43.00
- you will receive 48 sheets of 6" x 12" designer series paper
- you will receive 46 sheets of 6" x 6" designer series paper
- total of 96 sheets of beautiful paper with lots of different color combinations and themes.
2020-2021 Ribbon Share Only is $27.00
- you will receive 1/5 bolt of each of our newest ribbons and trims for a total of 33 yards.
I WANT IT ALL is $70
- you will receive BOTH Option #1 and Option #2 plus a surprise gift from me!
If that isn't enough, I have one more option for you.
New Designs For 2019-2021 In Color and Color Families is $18.00
- you will receive 50 sheets of 6" x 6"
- includes the new designs of the 2019-2021 In Colors, Brights, Neutrals, Regals and Subltes
If you are wanting Option #3 and Option #4 your total will be $88.00.
If you need any of these options mailed to you, please add $8.00 (only once) to your final price.
TIMELINE FOR PAPER SHARE:
- Deadline to RSVP with payment is June 2, 2020.
- You can pay me via PayPal (friends and family only), Apple Pay or by check (I must receive it by June 2, 2020)
- Here is the link for PayPal PayPal with Stampin Scrapper
- If you pay via PayPal please put in the comments what it is for
- I will place the order on June 3rd
- Product Shares will be ready to pick up or will be mailed mid June. I will email all of the participants and let you know when they are ready.
SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT PAPER SHARE - PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING:
- If there is a back order of any of the papers, this will delay the shipping of the paper. I will send you an email and let you know the details of the delay.
- As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator we are not allowed to cash and carry Designer Series Paper. If you are expecting delivery immediately, it is not an option.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Happy Stampin and