The Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog is now live!!! There are so many things that I love about this catalog. First, is the layout. It is totally different than any of the catalogs Stampin' Up! has had. There is
- more room to show you samples
- bigger images of the products
- bundles are in the front
- suites are beautifully displayed
- kits section (page 58)
- different design ideas for the kits (page 62)
- ideas on how to use suites more ways (page 64)
- ideas on how to use your products to make more than just cards (page 66)
- catalog at a glance (page 69) This is my favorite part of the catalog
- how to host your own workshop and earn FREE products (page 72)
- want your favorite products at a discount? become a member of my Joyful Butterflies team (page 74)
It's Sale-A-Bration time!!! After the holidays it is always a little bit of a let down for me. The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is gone, the weather is cold and rainy/snowy here in Ohio. Then, my world is alive again when it is Sale-A-Bration!!! Who doesn't love to get FREE products. I sure do!
Here are the details
- for every $50 you spend choose a FREE product, there's no limit!
- or spend $100 for additional options of FREE products
- there are beautiful products to choose from
- a special HOST set that is so cute!
On page 17 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure there is a Little Ladybug stamp set that you can get FREE when you host a workshop and have sales of $300 or more. This stamp set will only be available during Sale-A-Bration.
We made this fast and easy card when I went to the Stampin' Up! OnStage event using the Timeless Tulips stamp set and Tulip Builder punch. The tulips are one of my top picks from the new 2020 Mini catalog and I love the fact that there is a coordinating punch.
The first stamp set I used when I was creating my swap cards for the new catalog was the Timeless Tulips. I will be sharing my swap cards with all of you soon.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend!
Happy Stampin and