Hello on this wonderful Monday! I have been working on my projects for my Scrap Along class on Saturday all weekend, that I totally forgot to do a blog post for today. This card though is worth the wait!
On Friday night I had my Creative Fold Card Class, it was such a fun class. One of my customers from South Carolina was here for her daughter's baby shower and was able to join us. It was so nice to have her here and catch up.
We made this card, called the Four Fold Card with the Avant Garden, Butterfly Basics and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets. I am in love with this card. I think I am going to be making one for my mom for her birthday next month. She loves butterflies and flowers, so it will be perfect.
Here is a picture of what it looks like all opened up.
This is a few from the top of the card.
I have included each step with the products needed for this card. I thought this might be an easier way to explain how to make the card. You will need the following products:
Elegant Eggplant Cardstock #105126
- cut at 11 1/2" x 5 1/2" score at 1/4", 3 1/4" and 7 1/4" on the 11 1/2" side PLEASE NOTE THIS USES A PIECE OF 12 x 12 PAPER
- turn your paper so the the 1/4" line you just scored is at the top of your Simply Scored Scoring Tool and score at 5/8" but ONLY to the last score line. You don't want to score on the biggest section as this is where you will be adding additional layers and stamping.
- trim off the little section that was created by this score line
- accordion fold your paper so the biggest section is on the right hand side as in the picture above.
- put a strong adhesive on the 1/4" piece (this piece should be your last fold and it should be laying on top on the left hand side)
- cut a piece at 2 3/4" x 4 1/4"
- attach the above piece to the adhesive you put on the 1/4" section (this is going to create your first fold)
- you will need to cut off the little 1/4" section that sticks up above the 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" piece of cardstock
- you will need scraps for the two butterflies
Wisteria Wonder Cardstock #122922
- cut 2 at 2 1/2" x 4" - this is for the front panel
- cut 2 at 3 1/4 x 4 3/4" - this is for panel 2 and 3
- cut 1 at 4" x 5 1/4" - this is for the biggest panel
Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- cut 2 at 2 1/4" x 3 3/4"
- cut 2 at 3" x 4 1/2"
- cut 1 at 3 3/4" x 5"
You can stamp and decorate each panel as you wish.
I am almost positive you will see this type of card from me again. It is so easy to make, but looks very impressive. My kind of card!
I hope everyone has a fabulous week!
If you need to purchase any products for this card, click the image below. If you would like to shop for other items, click on the SHOP NOW sign.