I always tell my customers if they see something they want to make to please let me know. There is two reasons why I like to get their input on our projects. One is I can give my customers exactly what they are looking for and two, I can learn new things too. This is one of those cards. It is such a striking card, which I am not sure has come across my picture very well.
The Silver Glimmer paper just adds enough sparkle to make it special. The Real Red bow on the white reindeer is perfect for this card.
You will need the following products to make this card:
Real Red Card Stock #102482
- cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score at 4 1/4"
- cut at 3" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- cut 2 at 4" x 5 1/4"
- cut at 2 3/4" x 4"
- cut at 2" x 3" for the reindeer
- cut at 1" x 3 1/2"
Silver Glimmer Paper #135314
- cut at 2" x 3"
I have a couple of tips for you when you make this card.
- stamp the trees on the 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white paper first
- lay the smaller white paper and center on the stamped white paper. This way you can see where you need to stamp the trees so they are about the same level.
- use the blender pen and the Always Artichoke ink to blend in the shadows under the trees
- I popped up the two top layers (smaller red/white)
- I popped the white reindeer and the banner
- I stamped one tree on the inside of the card and the envelope
I think you will love this card as much as I do.
Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter. I do not personally send out the newsletter, so you will need to sign up for it if you would like to receive it.
Have a great and blessed Sunday!